Wesleyan Theology and Doctrine
This paper is to address Wesleyan Theology and to answer each question below. Each answer to each question should be at least 1 page. Each question should be numbered and above each answer. The paper should contain a great level of understanding, coherence, insight, and creativity.
1. Describe your personal experience of God and the understanding of God you derive from Biblical, theological, and historical sources.
2. What is your understanding of evil as it exists in the world?
3. What is your understanding of humanity, and the human need for divine grace?
4. How do you interpret the statement, Jesus Christ is Lord?
5. What is your conception of the activity of the Holy Spirit in personal faith, in the community of believers, and in responsible living in the world?
6. What is your understanding of the Kingdom of God, the Resurrection, and eternal life?
7. How has your practice of ministry deepened your understanding of the traditional evangelical doctrines of repentance, justification, regeneration, and sanctification? What are the marks of the Christian life, and how have you lived them as a pastor?
8. The Methodist Church holds that the living core of the Christian faith was revealed in Scripture, illumined by tradition, vivified in personal experience, and confirmed by reason. What is your understanding of this theological position of the Church?
9. Describe the nature of the Church and the mission of the Church. What are its primary tasks today?
10. Explain the theological role and significance of the sacraments in the ministry to which you have been called.
Please base the final draft of this paper on my rough draft, which is uploaded and attached