Violence against Children
Incorporating at least 5 peer-reviewed sources
1. Identify a human rights issue and provide demographic, political, social and economics contexts.
2. Discuss advocacy campaigns and organization that are working toward eradicating the human rights issue.
3. Identify what human rights articles under the UDHR and other international laws, agreements, codes, or enactments that addresses the human rights issue.
4. Why is it relevant for social workers?
5. How does it connect to the NASW code of ethics?
6. The IFSW code of ethics?
7. The U.N. Manual for Human Rights and Social Work?
8. Identify the cultural challenges that you may face as a social worker when trying to work with this population. How will you address these challenges and have cultural humility?