us foreign policy
Use the reading attached and answer 2 of the 5 questions below you can choose anyone you want.
Please answer TWO of the questions below. Your answers should be in your own words and written in complete sentences. Each answer should be at least 100 words for a total of at least, 200 words for both answers. Note: restating the question should not be included in your word count.
1. How does the narrative in the chapter explain the motivations of US foreign policy? Which of the explanations of US foreign policy do you find most persuasive? Explain your answer.
2. Identify and describe the tools of foreign policy discussed in the chapter.
3. The chapter argues that US foreign policy has been imperialistic from its founding. Evaluate this claim. Do you find it persuasive? Why or why not?
4. Do you think US rhetoric of freedom and democracy has been consistent with its foreign policy? Why or why not? Provide examples as evidence to support you view.
5. What is neoliberalism and how has it informed US foreign policy since the 1970s?