1. watch the video and then answer the questions
1. Who did Julius Caesar defeat in Civil War?
2. What did the conspirators call themselves?
3. Why March 15th, 44 BCE?
4. When Julius Caesar give up?
5. How many times was he stabbed?
2. watch the video and then answer the questions
6. Who was Octavian?
7. What did Octavian accomplish?
8. What does Pax Romana mean?
9. What were the years of the Pax Romana
10. What were “Good Emperors”?
11. Who was Tacitus?
3. watch the video and then answer the questions
12. What did Diocletian do in 285?
13. How did The Rise of Christianity weaken Rome?
14. Where were Angles & Saxons from?
15. Where were Franks from?
16. Where were Goths & Vandals from?
17. Where were The Huns from?
18. What internal problems led to the Fall of Rome?
19. What happened in 476?
20. What happened to Eastern Rome?
21. What is Eastern Rome called?
22. When did Eastern Rome Fall?