The proposal should clearly identify the following:
1. Target investors: what is the expected risk level (low/medium/high), as defined by the portfolio return standard deviation.
2. Investment objective: define a benchmark portfolio (S&P 500 is the designated benchmark for you all). The clear objective is to outperform the benchmark.
3. Portfolio strategies: Principal Risks: describe the major sources of potential risks associated with your portfolio.
a. Specify your desired strategy
b. Specify your desired market capitalization (Market Cap) of your investments.
c. Number of different securities in the portfolio (can be dynamic).
4. Principal Risks: describe the major sources of potential risks associated with your portfolio.
5. List a sample of 5 potential stock holdings and their respective weight. Use a table like below (just an example, DO NOT copy and paste):
Ticker Symbol Stock Name Sector ProposedWeight
FB Facebook Communication Services 5.0%
AMZN Amazon Consumer Discretionary 4.5%
AAPL Apple Information Technology 4.5%
MSFT Microsoft Information Technology 4.0%
GOOGL Alphabet Communication Services 4.0%
Below is the attachment of the Holding Report