OUR REVISION POLICY
We are committed to producing high quality research papers, term papers, dissertation papers, thesis paper and all other sorts of academic papers. However, if your instructions have not been adhered to, our writers are always more than ready to revise your work. We are extremely committed to customer’s demands and we strive to make sure that they are satisfied.
WE STRICTLY FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID REVISIONS
When our writers fail to go as per your instructions, there are policy revision rules to guide you so that you can have your work revised free of charge. We will offer free revisions so long as you follow the laid down steps and procedure. Our revision rules and policies are clear and we will make sure that at the end of it all, you are satisfied.
The most important thing is that your request should be consistent with the initial instructions that you provided. Keep in mind the following things when you are requesting for a revision:
- Your request for revision should be within seven days from the day the work was submitted.
- If you request for revision after seven days are over, you may be required to make an extra payment.
- For longer papers say 20 pages and above you may be exempted to place your revision request after 14days.
- Your revision request should be reasonable, genuine and justifiable
- The revision request should not for any reason whatsoever conflict with the initial instructions and if it does, it will be out rightly rejected
- You can request a different writer from our company to do the work for you.
- Note that our revision services are offered to all our customers without discrimination.
- You are also entitled to as many revisions as you may request until you are satisfied
- You are also free to contact our customer service at any time through e-mail and live chats for any assistance.
You are also supposed to be aware that when you submit your revision request our quality and standards assurance department will look at your request and ascertain its validity. When you receive your paper and we don’t get any comments from you it will be deemed that you are satisfied with our work. Customer satisfaction is our pride.