INTEGRATION OF FAITH AND LEARNING PAPER
INTEGRATION OF FAITH AND LEARNING PAPER ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The paper must contain the following components:
1. A 34-page overview that defines this course as an academic field of study as it relates to highly effective teams and successful completion of workplace projects.
2. A 34-page discussion of the primary considerations that must be made in creating and sustaining workplace teams.
3. A 45-page discussion that integrates the concepts from the Jennings and Stahl-wert (2016) book into a cohesive understanding of why the serving leader is significant for advancing Gods purposes for team leadership.
4. A total of 1013 pages (excluding the title and references pages).
5. A minimum of 5 scholarly references (within the last five years) in addition to the course materials and 3 Biblical intergration.
Below are a couple of concepts to begin guiding your thoughts on developing this paper:
Wheelan (2020) suggests that effective teams must begin with a supportive organizational culture. What is the significance of this? What other factors are essential in creating highly effective teams?
Jennings and Stahl-wert (2016) assert that run to great purpose is the foundation and first step in being a serving leader. What relevance and application would this have in creating and sustaining a highly effective team? In what ways would this advance Gods purpose?
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace. (1 Peter 4:10)
Conduct additional research on highly effective teams to assess trends or conflicting thoughts in this field of study.
Wheelan: Chapters 79
Jennings & Stahl-wert: entire book
Jennings, K.R. & Stahl-wert, J. (2016). The serving leader: Five powerful actions to transform your team, business and community (2nd ed.). Oakland, CA: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc. ISBN: 9781626566149.
Merida, T. (2015). Christ-centered exposition; Exalting Jesus in 1 & 2 Kings. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing Group. ISBN: 9780805496703
Wheelan, S.A. (2021). Creating effective teams: A guide for members and leaders (6th ed.). Los Angeles, CA: Sage Publications. ISBN: 9781544332970