Answer the following questions:
1. Differentiate between Performance Management, Performance Appraisal, International Performance Management and Multinational Performance Management.
2. a) What are the key issues organizations should address when designing Performance Management Systems for expatriates? b) How can national culture impact performance management systems?
3. Answer Discussion Question #5 located at the end of Chapter 6 of your assigned textbook.
4. a) Identify and briefly describe the five components of effective pre-departure training programs. b) Discuss Tungs research and how it relates to pre-departure training.
5. Answer Discussion Question #3 located at the end of Chapter 7 of your assigned textbook.
6. a) Define re-entry shock? b) In your own words, summarize Robin Pascoes – What is re-entry shock conversation. Your summary must include, but must not be limited to, responses to the following: c) What other term did Robin use to describe the term re-entry shock? d) How do people typically feel when they return from an international assignment? Where was Robin previously assigned? E) How long was she away? F) Based on Robins assessment, how long does it take to get over re-entry shock?