1. Identify and provide a brief description of a clinical (nursing) problem.
2. Identify a technology that can improve patient outcomes for that clinical problem.
3. Select a theory to guide the presentation and discuss why this theory is applicable.
4. Address how the technology you have identified will assist in resolving the clinical problem.
5. Potential strengths and limitations of the technology selected.
6. Discuss the method for patient education for use of the technology you have identified. Provide a rationale for its effectiveness.
Use PowerPoint to create your slide presentation. Your slide presentation must contain a title slide, 12-15 slides of content, and a References slide. Use evidence to support your claims. A minimum of five references using APA style must be used. Speaker’s notes must be included for each individual slide (add a speaker notes section to demonstrate the verbal speech you would give along with each slide).
Use primary sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
-Text slides are not meant to be read by the speaker, but by the audience. Lettering should generally be limited to four lines and should never be more than seven, including the title.
-It is advisable not to use more than eight words per line.
-Avoid too much detail and resist the temptation to overload the presentation with information.
-Avoid jargon and abbreviations, unless they are clear to all the audience.