Counseling for Transitioning Foster care adolescent
The total project will be a paper that includes the following:
1. A rationale, philosophy (theoretical perspective), goals, and objectives with assessment measures
2. Information about location of the proposed facility and identification of equipment needed
3. Program plans including daily plans, staffing schedule, and job description as well as enrollment or eligibility criteria
This is the first part of the Program/Grant Application paper: Prepare a paper in which you provide a rationale, philosophy (theoretical perspective), goals, and objectives with assessment measures for the human services program.
As you think about a program that you would want to develop, address the following questions:
1. What kind of need might your program address? Would you be focusing on a particular population or a particular issue or problem? Identify the population or issue you plan to address.
2. As you consider your program, think about what the central mission of this program would be. Write a very brief statement about this central mission.
3. Give your program a name.
Choose a program about which you feel a sense of passion. You will be coming back to your hypothetical program after each chapter so that you can apply what you have learned