1. Examine Psychodynamic, Behavioristic, Humanistic, and Christian perspectives on human goodness and human evil.
2. Identify and discuss the contributions of important women in the discipline of psychology. How is feminism effecting current psychological theory and research?
3. Explore Eastern (religious) influences on psychology. How do these perspectives influence current understanding of human functioning and spirituality?
4. What is evolutionary psychology? What are the assumptions and how does it relate to learning theory and impact psychology and Christian experience?
5. Where is the discipline of psychology headed? How has history effected current and future trends? Is this fragmented discipline capable of finding unity and wholeness?