1. Create a survey of 5 questions with the following 5 level scale: Strongly Agree, Agree, Uncertain, Disagree, and Strongly Disagree. Your questions must revolve facial recognition systems. Make sure the questions are generic and not personal.
2. Survey Research: Generally speaking, what are some advantages and disadvantages to doing survey research? Provide an example where the use of surveys (in-person, self report, etc) might be a good idea?
3. Sampling. Describe how probability sampling techniques could provide samples more representative of a target population than simple random sampling. Illustrate your answer with a information technology example.
4.What are the activities involved in conducting a qualitative research design?
5. What are the activities involved in conducting a quantitative research design?
6. There are three very important elements to every research design that must be considered: Validity, Reliability, and Generalizability. What do these three terms mean and why are they so important?