Based on the scenario given
Sam’s Mansion is famous for its rich history and rustic ambience. It has established
itself as a prime MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) event
venue in Singapore with customised food & beverage menu options.
Its strategic location near Fort Canning Hill, facing the Singapore River, used to be a
popular choice and was a firm favourite for international and local tourists until the
With the lack of tourists coming into Singapore since the pandemic and the increasing
competition from the hospitality sector, their business was greatly affected.
The management had not ventured into any other business ideas as they did not want
to divert from the exclusive way of their business operations. And so, their premises
remain closed even though they have been given the green light to resume operations
while implementing the safety measures as indicated by the government.
Your team is to put up a report to identify the possible root causes and recommend an
action plan to resume business.
The report should contain the following information:
1) methods (primary and secondary data) used to obtain data for this report,
2) findings from each method to support your recommendation,
3) possible solutions in your conclusion,
4) recommendation based on one of your proposed solutions.
5) all data deriving from the research, including supporting methods used,
should be attached as an Annex to the report.