Alcoholics Anonymous Group Meeting Reaction
Community Support Group Reaction Paper
1. Describe the support group you observed. (What type of group? Who was the facilitator? What were his/her qualifications?
2. What was the make-up of the group? How did you choose/find the group? What obstacles did you encounter trying to find the group?
3. What theoretical framework do you think the group was based on? What was the evidence of this?
3. What evidence did you see of group members providing support to each other?
4. What evidence of teaching did you see the group provide?
5. What measures were taken to protect the confidentiality of the group members?
6. If the group was related to addiction, what evidence of enabling behavior did you see?
7. Name and describe two curative factors that you observed in the group (refer to your text).
8. Describe your feelings as you observed the group.